Friday, August 3, 2007

Satay

Sorry for another post without picture. However, the tastiness of the satay from this stall need not to be shown by a photo, as I can feel the fragrance of the satay once I feel like eating satay! Haha! That's the best satay I've been eating since I was born. Okie, I'll stop crapping. The stall is situated at Taman Perling. (People will start to ask : "Hey, why Taman Perling again? It's too far away!) Well, I am staying in Taman Perling, so I'll introduce all nice food that can be found in Taman Perling first before I proceed to the other place.

It's located at one of the house at Jalan Persisiran Perling 1. (From perling's bridge, turn left. The road on your left is Jalan Persisiran Perling 1) The stall will only open from 6 or 7 pm onwards, so don't come too early!

The satay's meat is so tender and juicy, wow! I would like to have some now! Haha!

So, next time if you are free, just come to Perling and have some satay.

Satay's price : 50 cents each

0 comments: